Nah too complicated. I don't even have those
Stuff! Maybe, I could buy her one. Naah I don't even have 1$. erm thinking thinking..Oh come on brain think >.<!!
Ohh i know! I could make her an origami heart and write " I love you mom" on it. Is that good? I mean I don't have any ideas anymore my brain is like DEAD! Boo ho.
I found this cool tutorial or whatever it is on google xD
easier than i thought ^^
Yeah well. I'm like bored. I must reinstall my windows really soon. My antivirus already EXPIRED (im using norton) and its fucking annoying x3
Whatever. I'm also really excited because The Sims Medieval is coming soon!! In 22nd of March. Like .. OMG This is gonna be epic! And it will fit my new sims 3 series I'm planning to make soon. It's a vampire series xD When the first part is done, I will show it to you peepz xD Here's the trailer.
I'm so gonna get it. The Sims Medieval is like really funny cuz form what i heard, You can choose between 10 professions for your sims, each being unique, and funny in their own way.
It's awesome <3
There's also another cool game i strongly recomand you, called Wolf Quest. I love it soo much <33. I always play it (when I have time of course.) You can play it in single mode, or in multiplayer mode (online). It's like this:
Don't you just like it? xD I do. A lot.
This is sonme fan art picture I found on deviantart. I don't own it but it's so cute ^^



Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu